Love this stairway to heaven and is that a stairway going down as well.... hum decisions, decisions.
Fantastic piece of art, Deann. Your ingenuity knows no bounds.(If I were to depict heaven it would probably be a family picture with a big hole cut out of it where the Looming Presence might once have been).
Another awesome piece. I hope I'm one the stairway going up. Wonderful texturing. Jane
Oh you are a "devil"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love this stairway to heaven and is that a stairway going down as well.... hum decisions, decisions.
Fantastic piece of art, Deann. Your ingenuity knows no bounds.
(If I were to depict heaven it would probably be a family picture with a big hole cut out of it where the Looming Presence might once have been).
Another awesome piece. I hope I'm one the stairway going up.
Wonderful texturing. Jane
Oh you are a "devil"
Post a Comment