What a collection of males!! I'm glad I have found your 100 themes and I'm gradually working my way through. Gorgeous art work as always, you very creative lady!! xx
had a good laugh reading the title below the picture..well depicted..
Hormones aside, this is a rather motley crew. I think I want to pick my guy from another assortment! Well done, Deann, and it leaves me chuckling!
What a great collection of maleness!! On my scale of men, there is probably only one of them worth his salt!!Whimsical, cheerful, clever, fantastic.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a collection of males!! I'm glad I have found your 100 themes and I'm gradually working my way through. Gorgeous art work as always, you very creative lady!! xx
had a good laugh reading the title below the picture..well depicted..
Hormones aside, this is a rather motley crew. I think I want to pick my guy from another assortment! Well done, Deann, and it leaves me chuckling!
What a great collection of maleness!! On my scale of men, there is probably only one of them worth his salt!!
Whimsical, cheerful, clever, fantastic.
Post a Comment