HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS!!!
I found this card, I loved it and I wanted to send it to you for your Birthday. Unfortunately I don't know when your Birthday is...so take this card and when your Birthday arrives look it up and know that I wish for you all the best and a very Happy Day!!!
3 comments:
Thank you so much! And happy birthday to you too! Safe? Sorry? After a certain age, you (er, I!) just don't care!
Ahahahaaa...that is SO funny! Some things never change. And thank you for the birthday greeting. (Grin) My birthday actually rolls around in June--on Flag Day of all things!
By the way, Clytie's birthday is May 9th. Thought you might want to know in order to bug her (us being sisters and all) (grin) (She's gonna kill me.)
Say, I have a favor to ask of you, my friend. Would you visit my Mom's blog and make a comment? She's having such a hard time in her life right now. She's a lovely woman, and I think you would like reading her blog. You are such a wonderful encourager, I know you would make her smile.
((hugs))
Your other sis,
Beth :o}
Ooop, I forgot to give you Mom's blog link! It's at http://evagibson.blogspot.com/
((hugs))
Post a Comment