Friday, August 7, 2009

MY O' MY OLBINSKY...


Here is an artist who whimsical works tease my twisted imagination. Rafal Olbinski created this as one of a series of pictures for the New York City Opera. To me they are unforgettable images, I love his art.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

I love the birds on the dude's mustache! Little operatic people! And he must have imbibed a bit as well for the pose, judging by his red round nose.

Beth Niquette said...

I also adore those birdies on the mustache! When I was young I worked in a camp with a cook who's mustache was about that long. He would twirl it with wax so it stuck straight out at the sides.

I'm off to the Columbia Gorge with my husband this morning. Our beloved old friend has flown away to be with her Lord. She can sing, dance and talk again...