Monday, December 21, 2009

CEA IS FOR CHRISTMAS...

I came across this picture and of course I couldn't help but think of Clytie. Funny how when I see a heart anywhere now I think of Clytie...what a wonderful thing it is to always have your name associated with the symbol of love.
How happy I am that Clytie is still with us to remind us of the little things that matter...and also that Father in Heaven hears and answers prayers.
Merry Christmas to Sissy Cea and all my blog friends may you be blessed with good health, good friends, and good times...but most of all love.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Ah sissie-Dea! You make me get all warm and fuzzy inside. Yes, Prayers have been answered this year, and somehow Christmas (for me anyway) is that much more special. A time for blessings ... a time to spread those hearts around!!! But a time, most importantly, to remember Bethlehem and the birth of Jesus.

Merry Christmas to you, my dear sister-friend. God bless you and keep you into the next year and beyond.

Beth Niquette said...

Aw...you know what, SissyDea? I have the same feelings--when I see hearts I think of SissyCea. I do. It is a lovely reminder that binds us all together.

I feel so happy when I think of my sisters--you included. ((hugs))