
Of all the days in all the year
That I'm familiar with
There's only one that's really fun
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
Ask anyone called Robinson
Or Brown, or Jones, or Smith,
Their favorite day and they will say
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
December the twenty-fifth, m'dears
December the twenty-fifth
The dearest day in all the year
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
At times we're glad to see the back
Of all our kin and kith
But there's a date we celebrate
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
At times our friends may seem to be
Devoid of wit and pith
But all of us are humorous
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
December the twenty-fifth m'dears
December the twenty-fifth
The dearest day in all the year
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
December the twenty-fifth m'dears
December the twenty-fifth
The dearest day in all the year
December the twenty-fifth!
If there's one day in history
That's more than any myth
Beyond a doubt one day stands out
December the twenty-fifth!
Correct!
I don't hear any arguments
So may I say forthwith
I wish that everyday could be
December the twenty-fifth!
December the twenty-fifth m'dears
December the twenty-fifth
The dearest day in all the year
December the twenty-fifth!
~
Lyrics from the movie Scrooge...Mr Fezziwig Christmas party
3 comments:
Yee haw, December the twenty-fifth!
Merry Christmas dear dear sister/friend!!!
Hey I saw that cute image on Google and loved it. Perfect here on your blog :)
Happy December twenty-six !
We had snow for Christmas!!
And a MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU, too, darling Sissy! ((hugs)) Yehaw! December the Twenty-fifth! Wooooohoooo....
Post a Comment