~
Here's to those poor souls who wander the night,
whose brains won't shutdown when they turn out the light.
To those who would rather be asleep in their bed
and find themselves restless and up blogging instead.
An hour past midnight is a heck of a time
To sit here and think of a word that will rhyme.
~
DSW 09
Here's to those poor souls who wander the night,
whose brains won't shutdown when they turn out the light.
To those who would rather be asleep in their bed
and find themselves restless and up blogging instead.
An hour past midnight is a heck of a time
To sit here and think of a word that will rhyme.
~
DSW 09

3 comments:
I'm sorry for you, my friend - my daughter suffers from insomnia as well, and it is not fun.
At least you're making the best of the situation. :=}
Annie, you are so much like me, I am listening to the music you are playing and they are all so much like mine. It feels like home here!~
I hope you find the rest. It will come.... You will find your way.. and reasons why this happens... Have you gone to the doc?
I will pray for you my dear..
Awee.. Love ya.. Darlene ox
Hahaaa...I am also an insomniac. I read a LOT at night--I practically know every book every word of them by heart in my burgeoning bookshelves.
It's hard when the brain won't turn off. I wrestle with that all the time. ((hugs))
That picture sure looks like how I have felt when sleep will not come--and the poem, too!
Post a Comment