Friday, December 11, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU...

To all friends old and new...please accept this award with my thanks as a very small gift of appreciation for your friendship and all the wonderful things I have enjoyed this year on your blogs and in your comments.
Wishing a Merry Christmas to you all...
and a wonderful New Year.

3 comments:

Clytie said...

Ah dear sister/friend! Thank you for your support, prayers and the genuine love you have shown to me and my family. How could you NOT be part of my family??? Love you!!!

Beth Niquette said...

Oooooh, I'm with Clytie. thank you--I love you, too. You are truly a part of our family. What a blessing to have you as my sissyDea. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hey grannie?
Where have you been?.. I have a give a way on my blog and haven't seen you nor Clytie!
Actually I haven't had the chance to meet Clytie, but have prayed hard for her and so happy she is doing wonderful..
I hope you two will come over before 5:00 today on Sunday.. Dec. 13th.. Good luck allof you.. hugs, Darlene