~
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
~
by William Blake
by William Blake
~
I love how this verse and this picture feel...they seem to have the same reverence and touch my heart the same way.

2 comments:
Good morning, my darling most treasured SissyDea!
The look on her face has such a sense of wonder and prayer. I love the colors of her wings--its inspiring.
I also loved the prose. Such beautiful words--like smooth stones in hand.
((hugs))
I think I could look at that picture for hours and still not see all there is to see.
A grain of sand indeed!
Post a Comment