Each piece of yours is a lesson in digital art. I just love looking at the images..
Speechless again! How you manage to create these beautiful expressions mystifies me. I will never think of Mother Nature the same!
Exquisite! So soft, so beautiful, so amazing. Wow!
Masterful use of filters here Deann. This is an absolutely breathtaking portrait of the spirit of the Earth!
I think this is one of my favorites so far!
I really love this one. So much to see. brilliant collage. x
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Each piece of yours is a lesson in digital art. I just love looking at the images..
Speechless again! How you manage to create these beautiful expressions mystifies me. I will never think of Mother Nature the same!
Exquisite! So soft, so beautiful, so amazing. Wow!
Masterful use of filters here Deann. This is an absolutely breathtaking portrait of the spirit of the Earth!
I think this is one of my favorites so far!
I really love this one. So much to see. brilliant collage. x
Post a Comment