Wednesday, February 25, 2009




February is almost gone but there is always time to pass along a little love. Here are some charming Valentines I came across in my Grandma's photo book. She is an on going blessing to me because she saved everything. The top card was mailed in 1907, the middle card in 1909, the bottom card wasn't mailed but it was made by the International Art Publishing Co. and was printed in Germany, my guess at its age based on the author is between 1915 - 1925.
Beth I hope you enjoy these I remembered them after looking at your special cards. I have quite a few that I will put on my blog as I go along. I am happy to share with anyone who loves them, feel free to click and save. After all what is a Grannie for if not to share the love.

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Wow! Annie, these are WONDERFUL cards. How perfectly lovely of you to share them. My dearest Grammie saved a lot of things too. (Grin) I'm a lot like her. OOOch! Thank goodness we have an attic in this old old house.

((hugs))

Beth Niquette said...

I am indulging in clicking copies for my "cyber collection." If ever I put them on my blog (only with your permission) I'd tell where they came from and put a link into your blog. I LOVE these cards! ((hugs))