Saturday, February 28, 2009

Okay, somehow I think I am just to weird to unleash myself on the "Altered Art" world. This medium is just way too much fun and sends my poor warped mind into the far reach of the crazy lady universe. (which in my case knows no bounds) I already have so many ideas for things I'd like to create, I'll be busy into the next decade. (and it's not pretty folks)

2 comments:

JANN said...

Oh how I adore this card :)
this is so funny and clever, I love your talent & mind. I have always loved pigs, I use to have a collection of different pigs way back in the early 80's but gave most of them away now.
Deann keep creating these wonderful cards, I love your magic !
Have a good good day sweetie.....

Clytie said...

Oh, oh, oh, I adore it! It is delightful and random! I agree, you have magic in your soul.