Okay folks here it is my first ever attempt at "Altered Art" so be kind, cuz I know I have a long way to go. I am calling this "Whips and Pigeons" it is dedicated to my ever lovin hubby because we have a 37 year on going joke about whips and pigeons.
2 comments:
Hahahaa....whips and pigeons--well, it sounds like you have a VERY healthy marriage. (Grin) I've been married for 25 years, half of my life.
I LOVE this piece. the movement, color, content are gorgeous. You are truly gifted. I can't believe this is your first attempt.
Very nice creation Deann, you did wonderful.
Love the theme , whips and pigeons - bet it is a awesome story behind it. Hey did I tell you lately how much your friendship means to me ?
Well it does, sure makes my heart sing with joy knowing you. I have always believed in that motto BECAUSE NICE MATTERS - and when I saw you felt that way just astounded me, like we were meant by some divine destiny to meet and be friends. Every day I check my blogs , hoping to see something from you sweetie and you are always so thoughtful and leave me a comment. Hoping like always that YOU and your beautiful family are all safe , healthy and happy. May God continue to shine His ever loving light on you......
Post a Comment