Thanks for following my blog--yours is so unique. I think you would enjoy my sister Clytie's blog, too...she is the most incredible photographer. She's one of my inspirations. (grin) I'd love it if you would check out her photography. She has a blog called "Random Hearts" that is extraordinary. Truly.
this is a super cool photo. Hope you don't mind if I use this image, I would love to do a ATC using this. Wishing you my love always and forever..... p.s. glad to swap 1 on my images for this one ?
2 comments:
What a GORGEOUS picture!!! Lovely lovely.
Thanks for following my blog--yours is so unique. I think you would enjoy my sister Clytie's blog, too...she is the most incredible photographer. She's one of my inspirations. (grin) I'd love it if you would check out her photography. She has a blog called "Random Hearts" that is extraordinary. Truly.
Thank you again for your encouragement, my dear.
((hugs))
this is a super cool photo. Hope you don't mind if I use this image, I would love to do a ATC using this. Wishing you my love always and forever.....
p.s.
glad to swap 1 on my images for this one ?
Post a Comment