Thursday, March 5, 2009


Clytie & Beth, I'm so excited just look what the snow storm left me!! Just noticed it this afternoon, I guess the sun melted the snow off the trees. My original heart is on the left and a beautiful heart shaped patch of pine trees, a heart shaped melt off and then in the shadow on the right another almost perfect heart shaped indentation in the mountain. Just had to show it to someone who would truly appreciate the natural phenomenon.

4 comments:

Clytie said...

Yes! I see them! Did you also notice the two additional hearts on the top photo you posted this morning? There is one on each side of where the roof post comes down through the picture! Wow! You truly have caught the "heart of the mountain"!

JANN said...

No one deserves many hearts more than you Deann.
See God has placed these here for you to view because of all your specialness, the LOVE you give to so many others/me is returned ten fold!
They are quite amazing , I have always loved hearts. I appreciate you taking time to share them with us.
BTW I am so glad you could use the vintage Fire trucks images, something just told me to post them that day ??? Take care of yourself dear friend, you are a treasure to me/many...couldn't get by without you sweetie.

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my heavens! How absolutely beautiful! Things like this just don't happen you know, they're gifts. What an incredible wonderful gift...your photo just fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.

((hugs))

Beth Niquette said...

I wandered past your mountains of hearts today, and I felt refreshed again.

((hugs))