Monday, March 16, 2009

Here is a picture of a fine Irish lass the caption reads:
"THE LILY OF KILLARNEY." the work of her arms develops her charms.
Well now, I hope it won't be workin for me today, for I'm taken me basket to the garden to gather up 40 loads of winter kill. (a daunting task to say the least)
And at my age if I develop anymore "charms" I might find meself face doon on the concrete.

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

OOoooh, Deann (Did I spell your name right this time?), this is a beautiful postcard. What a lovely tribute to St. Patrick's Day!

Would you mind if I made a copy for my "cyber" postcard collection??? Pretty Please?!

By the way, thank you for your kind words about my Sissy and me. We love one another so much--and to tell you the truth, you are so much like us, I'm thinkin' we might be related to you! ((hugs))