Art by Daniel Merriam
"Anyone who lives within their means suffer from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde
When I saw this quote I had to laugh...I and the people I know who live within their means have a surfeit of imagination that enables them to live with aplomb along side friends and neighbors with maxed out bankcards. ie....I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now able to make anything, out of nothing.
When I saw this quote I had to laugh...I and the people I know who live within their means have a surfeit of imagination that enables them to live with aplomb along side friends and neighbors with maxed out bankcards. ie....I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now able to make anything, out of nothing.

3 comments:
Such is the frugal life! With imagination and creativity we can make the dollar stretch and do contortions never thought possible:) TEE HEE
And so we live the rich life!
I love this picture truly inspiring.
XXXOOO
Becky
I absolutely adore this picture, and would live in that house in a heartbeat. I have always loved the so much with so little for so long quote, because that's me! I have stretched pennies so long they are now as big as quarters! (Giggle) Like Becky says -- And so we live the rich life!
I love this picture, and I totally enjoyed your words, darling Sissy! Our entire life we've made something out of nothing, and life hasn't gotten any easier.
These days many people are having troubles because they did not learn to make something out of nothing. When we were kids we were poor but we didn't know it.
And so we live the rich life. Ah, now to deal with the stress!!!
Post a Comment