I have always loved Bev Doolittle's work. When I discovered another artist who put hidden things into her work, I was amazed. I discovered her work many many years ago.
I would like my cloud paintings, and some of the other things I draw to have that same mysterious quality--what will I find here--type of a feel.
As I grow as an artist, it is my prayer that I will one day attain the excellence of Bev Doolittle.
2 comments:
I have always loved Bev Doolittle's work. When I discovered another artist who put hidden things into her work, I was amazed. I discovered her work many many years ago.
I would like my cloud paintings, and some of the other things I draw to have that same mysterious quality--what will I find here--type of a feel.
As I grow as an artist, it is my prayer that I will one day attain the excellence of Bev Doolittle.
I really like this artist! Although I only found 11 faces ... I'll have to revisit when my eyes have rested a little.
Post a Comment