I have taken up thy gauntlet RANDOM & UNEXPECTED, and the end is in sight, so I lay before you the sorry results of my quest. For indeed both my camera and myself have been slackers and ne'er do wells in this great challenge. But forsooth I have not at least arrived at the end empty handed. The cloud picture being entitled "The Thinker" and the mountain called "The Dowager Duchess" I had hoped to get out and about more but alas it did not happen. Aah but next time thou art toast!
Double WOW!! Once you point them out, that's all I can see now.. Ok so now we know your talent... out there you... to quest for more photo's... :-) Love and Light, Nina P.
3 comments:
WOW! I'm trying to come up with more words, but only WOW comes to mind! I especially WOW "The Thinker"! WOW!!!!!!!
Double WOW!! Once you point them out, that's all I can see now.. Ok so now we know your talent... out there you... to quest for more photo's... :-) Love and Light, Nina P.
WOW! Thine thrown gauntlet hath truly sent me reeling!!!!
Egad! Wow! Gracious, WOWIE!
Post a Comment