Can you imagine life withougt imagination? Now that would require imagination.... ummm but.. not possible without imagination... So, No, I can't ever imagine life without it! It's part of the Magic of Life! Love and Light Nina P.
LOVE THIS IMAGE, SO COOL. YES imagination is important , life is dull when it's gone. Hope your pioneer days was fun, glad you liked the quotes . Always glad to be your friend!
3 comments:
Can you imagine life withougt imagination? Now that would require imagination.... ummm but.. not possible without imagination... So, No, I can't ever imagine life without it! It's part of the Magic of Life! Love and Light Nina P.
LOVE THIS IMAGE, SO COOL.
YES imagination is important , life is dull when it's gone. Hope your pioneer days was fun, glad you liked the quotes . Always glad to be your friend!
Hey Sissy, How you doing? Ah, how I love this picture. It has been a very long long day. ((hugs)) You are loved.
Post a Comment