Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A YEAR IN ART...PART 2...

July
May

April
~
Here are some more of the monthly pictures I painted for my kids for Christmas. June's picture is still a work in progress. I tried to do a variety of different mediums that I enjoy to keep it interesting.
I painted the May picture specifically for my granddaughter so she could have fun finding all the bugs...click on it to enlarge it...and see how many you can find.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! What wonderful wonderful paintings! YOU ROCK!!!!!
Love ya
Becky

Clytie said...

Sissie-Dea! You are AWESOME! An amazingly talented imaginative ARTIST!!!!

You go girl!

Beth Niquette said...

WOW--I didn't see this post. Oh, Sissy--you are SO talented! I loved each one. I found 14 bugs, plus a snake, a snail and a gopher. (grin) I'm with SissyCea you are AWESOME. An amazingly talented, imaginative ARTIST!!!

Your work fills my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give. ((hugs))