~
Now that Christmas is over and the gifts have been opened I can show you what I have been working on the last little while.
Jamie & Kalen asked me for a picture frame for there living room and wanted me to create pictures to change out for each month of the year...here are the first three months. I have really enjoyed the challenge of coming up with something different for each month and being able to work in several different mediums.
The February collage is special because it is made up of some of my Dads childhood Valentines from about 1930.
I am still working on June and August and will share those and the rest as we go along.
3 comments:
sounds like a great project, love the vintage Valentine's . What a talented artist Deann is :)
You go Deann! You are awesome. I love your project, can't wait to see more!
Well I'm just gasping with your talent, SissyDea. YOU are amazing! My heavens--you are such a gifted artist.
I'm with SissyCea--I can't WAIT to see more!!!
These wonderful pieces just fill my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.
((hugs))
Post a Comment