I thought of you on Father's Day. ((hugs)) What a tender, hard day it must have been. A mixture of sadness, happiness, nostolgia, memories and family. You and your dear ones are close in my thoughts and in my prayers.
There will be so many firsts without him this year--know on those firsts, Sissy and I will be praying for you, dear sister.
2 comments:
Such a handsom father! He watches his children with Love and Pride. Happy father's Day!
Love and Light,
Nina P
My darling Sissy,
I thought of you on Father's Day. ((hugs)) What a tender, hard day it must have been. A mixture of sadness, happiness, nostolgia, memories and family. You and your dear ones are close in my thoughts and in my prayers.
There will be so many firsts without him this year--know on those firsts, Sissy and I will be praying for you, dear sister.
Post a Comment