Monday, June 15, 2009

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE...

I believe that our lives are our own, to make of them what we will, and every decision we make leads us in the direction we have chosen to take ourselves. However several times in my life, I have felt the hand of fate move me in a different direction, wheels have turned, gears have shifted, cogs have fallen into place, to set my feet on a different path.
I know why my earth was moved before, once so I would meet the man I would marry, and once for my redemption. What I don't know is why God has set us here beside a river in a house we should never have been able to afford, in an area we never wanted to live, and never ever would have looked to buy a house in. Several minor miracles and much divine timing had to occur so that we would be at this place at this time. I have been thinking about this a lot lately and my scary question is why??? (I know it's not just so I can brighten my blog with pretty photos)

Someday I am going to write it all down, the story of how we came to live on the "Edge of Heaven".

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Hmmmmm...sometimes God, who loves us so, does things just because He loves us.

I, too am living in my dreamhouse. It is an amazing story of how we arrived here.

I would love to hear the story of how you came to live at the edge of heaven. ((hugs))

Clytie said...

There is a reason, maybe not revealed to you yet, why you have been chosen to live at the edge of heaven ... at the foot of heart mountain. If it is to inspire others, and to encourage them with your wonderful friendship, then I say you are WELL PLACED!!!

Nina said...

I believe it’s God's way of saying "Thank you My child. Be at Peace and share My story with others. You are Loved." You are an instrument of Peace in this chaotic world. Thank you for sharing your Inspirations, Smiles, Joy, Hopes, Faith and Love. For that, I think you. May you see His Miracles everyday and may Blessings continue to Grace your life.
Love and Light. Nina P.