My son has taken umbrage with the quote on my blog title picture. When I told him that he should "Leap and the net will appear." He looked at me and said "Mom I'm still picking stalagmites out of my a** from the last three times I did that." After I quit laughing I thought about that for awhile and remembered the good old axiom "Look before you leap." What a conundrum...I put the quote up to motivate me to move forward, now I don't know what to do!!! What would you do, look or leap?
4 comments:
First you look at the contract, the fine print area, to make sure the net is likely to appear. Then you review your insurance documents to make sure you are covered should the net NOT appear. Lastly you pray that the still small voice telling you to leap is really His voice and not your own wishful thinking.
I tend to lean on the side of caution . . . I would look before I leap. Maybe I need more faith!
I think I would just leap at this point- I'm tired of looking ;) Great blog!
I tend to look--count the cost. Then I figure how to land between the sharp places, and then leap. It depends on where I land how badly it hurts..... (grin) The older I get the less I'm itching ot just leap.
But maybe not. (grin)
Post a Comment