Richard Curtner http://www.curtnerart.com/
Malen Pierson http://www.recycledvisions.com/~
This weekend thanks to my son Kalen, my Sister and I got to go as V.I.P. guests to the Salt Lake City Arts Festival. It was marvelous, so many talented and amazing artist, photographers, musicians and performers. The V.I.P. part just meant we got in and a free catered dinner which was lovely too. I wish I could have taken all of you with me.
I didn't take my camera along because I know how much artists love people snapping pictures of their work but I found these on their websites because I wanted to share. And if you have the time check out these other totally gifted people. www.davidjwest.com www.kingwu.com www.desertsteel.net www.lizcollinsart.com David West and King Wu are fantastic photographers I think you'll like them.

3 comments:
Wow! I wish I could have been there, I do, I do!
Ooooh, I'm so envious. I wish I could have been there, too. Wow!
By the way, dear one, there is an award for you over at Random Stuff. Come check it out!
Post a Comment