I dream of many things ... More time spent with my kids. More time spent with myself. Less time arguing over stupid things. Less anger. Less stress. To appreciate the tiny daily Miracles that surround me. To be a better friend. To go to the beach at least once this year.
Time spent getting to know my kids as adults. Less anger. Less stress.
To be a better friend and sister.
To better show my husband how much I value him.
To take an art class at the Community College...
To spend More time spent doing artwork and not feeling guilty about it.
More time stretching my voice and practicing music.
To learn to use the studio equipment so I can begin to write my own songs again.
Yep, the list IS endless.
My ultimate dream is to do an art show of my cloud paintings. I would dress in a floaty filmy white and blue gown which reflects the colors of the clouds.
Dreams aren't silly some days they can be all that keeps you moving forward.
My goal this year is to find my dreams again somehow I think most of them got lost or abandoned along the way. In reflection this last decade was a real decent into a pit for me. I found myself in the last few years in the land of I don't give a @#$%. Blogging and you my precious sister/friends have really helped me see that I have to find my dreams again or discover new ones.
One thing I know for sure is that when I die...I want the world to be a bit better because I was here...
3 comments:
I dream of many things ...
More time spent with my kids.
More time spent with myself.
Less time arguing over stupid things.
Less anger.
Less stress.
To appreciate the tiny daily Miracles that surround me.
To be a better friend.
To go to the beach at least once this year.
Ah the list is endless.
What's your dream???
I dream of touching people with my artwork.
Time spent getting to know my kids as adults.
Less anger.
Less stress.
To be a better friend and sister.
To better show my husband how much I value him.
To take an art class at the Community College...
To spend More time spent doing artwork and not feeling guilty about it.
More time stretching my voice and practicing music.
To learn to use the studio equipment so I can begin to write my own songs again.
Yep, the list IS endless.
My ultimate dream is to do an art show of my cloud paintings. I would dress in a floaty filmy white and blue gown which reflects the colors of the clouds.
Silly aren't I?
Dreams aren't silly some days they can be all that keeps you moving forward.
My goal this year is to find my dreams again somehow I think most of them got lost or abandoned along the way.
In reflection this last decade was a real decent into a pit for me. I found myself in the last few years in the land of I don't give a @#$%.
Blogging and you my precious sister/friends have really helped me see that I have to find my dreams again or discover new ones.
One thing I know for sure is that when I die...I want the world to be a bit better because I was here...
Post a Comment