Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is my little mommy and five of her seven great granddaughters just before we took her out for her birthday party. Heck of a time to have to celebrate your birthday a day after your husbands funeral. But we had a good time anyway, lots of love and hugs all round.
Today I brought her over to read all the wonderful tributes on my blog. We had a good cry together and she said to tell you all thank you so much for your prayers and beautiful thoughts.

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Ooooh, what a lovely family. Your little Mommy is darling. I've been praying for you and for her today. I'm so honored to have been a comfort to you and your precious family.

Deann, you wouldn't know this, but my youngest daughter was born on April 8th, too. ((hugs)) Well, the truth is, both Clytie and I think you and us must be related.

Bless you dear sis.

Beth Niquette said...

I wanted to thank you for your beautiful words on Mumsie's blog. ((hugs)) Of anyone you'll meet, Mom is well-acquainted with grief. She is wise and wonderful. Thank you again for your beautiful words, Sis.