Saturday, April 11, 2009


What better week to follow the death of a loved one, then one in which we celebrate the rebirth and resurrection of all things.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God
~ Job 19: 25
Unspeakable gratitude to my Father in Heaven for giving us his Son, and to my Savior Jesus Christ our Lord for his sacrifice, suffered in behalf of us all. May I always show that gratitude by living the loving example he has set.
Wishing you all a beautiful and Happy Easter Holiday and may His spirit watch over, protect and guide each one of us.

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Dearest Sis, A happy Easter to you, too. ((hugs)) We're off atnoon to build the set, then tomorrow morning we'll perform "Beyond the Passion" for an Easter service in Portland. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. Clytie once told me years ago--and I never forgot, "without the rain and storms, there would be no rainbows. ((hugs))

How honored we are to be walking through the storm with you, our dear sister. Perhaps some rainbows will shine into our eyes today...

Clytie said...

Amen.

And Amen.

JANN said...

So very touching, beautiful and TRUE.
GORGEOUS IMAGE OF JESUS ALSO. Thankful for your friendship, I greatly admire you :)
Take care of yourself, hope your Sunday was good and surrounded by loved one's.
Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz