Today is a music day....Do you have music days? (am I the only one with loose screws??) Generally I love listening to music everyday but some days, like today are special. A music day is when you hear music and it becomes part of you and your whole body is filled with it. Your instantly attuned to the music playing any place you go. It feels like your heart is riding on the melody and your spirit is sailing with it. Right now I feel like sitting here all day just listening to my blog music I am so in tune with it. (weird)Time to grab a radio and head outside!!!!
2 comments:
Gee, I have felt my heart riding with the music, but could never put it into words! Thank you for doing that. Guess you're not the only one with loose screws. Here's to the weird and wonderful people in the world!
I have so often felt music that looks like this picture.
In my reserch on fragrance and music, I have discovered something very interesting--both have a strange and wonderful power.
Each goes past the mind's red tape, straight to memories and feelings...what a wonderful gift! No wonder the Psalms tell us that God lives in the praises of His people.
((hugs))
Have a wonderful weekend. I've been praying for you, dear sis.
Post a Comment