Tuesday, April 21, 2009


SPRING AT LAST!!!!!!!!!
This morning is gorgeous!!! I went out in my garden and work like a dervish. The weeds have taken over and the list of tasks is endless but I don't care it is just soooo nice to have some sunshine and beautiful weather that I'm doing the happy dance.
Hallelujah!!!
Where ever you are I hope the sun is shining on you too..........Literally or figuratively.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Yes! Happy Dance away, oh spritely one! We had an awesome day here too! Last warmth for a while, but that's okay too. Amazing how quickly those weeds take over isn't it?

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, yes, those pesky weeds! I feel much the same way as I look out the windows into the yard. Alas, I have not been able to enjoy our fabulous weather, having had too much paperwork to do at my desk. But I've peeked. And maybe this weekend I'll get the chance.

I am so glad to see/hear/read that you are dancing again. ((hugs)) I love the artwork you put with this blog.

May the sunshine of this day linger in your heart for a long time.