
So, I send this note to say
My morning prayer included you.
You might be braver if you knew.
And so I send this note to say,
I took your grief to God today.
Your troubled heart,
Your load of sorrow.
Asked Him for strength for your tomorrow.
Because I am your friend, I share
Your pain as well as joy. I care.
So earnestly I give you more
Than love's own gift. At heaven's door,
I lay your broken heart, and He
Leans down to comfort you, for me.
This beautiful tribute was created just for me by my sister of the heart Beth Niquette.
Thank you Beth from the bottom of my heart.
3 comments:
Oh, my dear Sister, My Sissy and I treasure you. You are close to our hearts and in our pryaers today, this very moment.
((hugs))
I wanted to say, too, dear Sis, that your family has been in our prayers, too. Sissy and I know grief, and our hearts are with you and your family. She and I are both praying for you and your dear family. I cried, just now when I read what you wrote on my blog.
Clytie and I have felt for some time that you are a long lost sister of ours.
We are grateful to have found you.
FOR MY FRIEND DEANN,
just thinking of you and keeping prayers going for your sorrow to be eased. I found this little poem that was used for my Daddy when he went to heaven on Tuesday July 25th, 1995.
Sending my love to you Deann, I hope you feel
peaceful as each day passes. THESE ARE FOR YOUR DEAR DAD......
"WE GIVE OUR LOVED ONES BACK TO GOD.
AND JUST AS HE FIRST GAVE THEM TO US AND
DID NOT LOSE THEM IN THE GIVING,
SO WE HAVE NOT LOST THEM IN RETURNING THEM
TO HIM... FOR LIFE IS ETERNAL, LOVE IS IMMORTAL, DEATH IS ONLY A HORIZON...
AND A HORIZON IS NOTHING BUT THE LIMIT
OF OUR EARTHLY SIGHT."
"HE THAT LOVES GOD
WILL SOAR ALOFT AND TAKE HIS WINGS;
AND LEAVING THE EARTH,
FLY UP TO HEAVEN, WANDER WITH THE
SUN, MOON, STARS AND THAT HEAVENLY TROOP,
GOD HIMSELF BEING HIS GUIDE."
Post a Comment